People-Centric Leadership | Cupp O’ Sunshine, part 1
(Part 1) On this episode of the Cupp O’ Sunshine Podcast, Deb Cupp welcomed Joe Morgan as her guest to discuss People-Centric Leadership. In the episode, Joe and Deb discussed the importance of building relationships with colleagues, sharing stories, and so much more.
They also shared some of the meaningful lessons they have learned over the past year, which have helped them adapt to the constantly evolving business environment. Overall, the conversation was an insightful exploration of the essential elements required for success in the professional world.
In This Episode You Will Learn About:
- What do people-centric leadership and mentorship connection look like?
- Tips or tricks that help you feel comfortable at work
- The best way to approach a mentor/mentee relationship?
- Critical aspects and ingredients for great leadership
Some Questions We Discuss:
- What are you looking for when trying to connect or engage with an employee?
- Do you worry about what other people think of you in a work environment?
- What can you do to put people at ease while working together?
- Joe Morgan’s Linked-In Profile
- Joe Morgan’s YouTube Channel
- Deb Cupp’s LinkedIn Profile
- Deb Cupp’s Twitter Profile
We invite you to explore further by visiting our website and checking out the other videos we have to offer.