SEE THE UNSEEN
WHAT WE DO
siY, LLC. is a people-centric consulting firm, offering services to middle-market and early-stage growth companies in times of transformation. We help companies and leaders drive positive change by aligning culture development and customer focus within a simplified strategic framework. Our services focus on the core areas of strategy, leadership, culture and go-to-market alignment.
WHO WE ARE
We place a passion for curiosity at the core of what we do in order to inspire others and achieve results. We believe each situation is different and requires a unique approach based on the core principles of our business model.
HOW WE SHOW UP
- VISION: Creating environments where dialogue leads to impact.
- VALUES: Honesty, Integrity, Trust, and Transparency.
- PURPOSE: Helping leaders see the previously unseen and do wicked awesome things with the discoveries!
- IMPERATIVES: Leverage the network, executive development, strategy development & facilitation.
We gain understanding by walking the business with you, so that the plan created is pragmatic not theoretical.”
Joe Morgan | CEO & Founder of siY, LLC.
- Joe believes that if you are relentless in building the right environment for people, then extraordinary outcomes can result.
- People and curiosity are always at the core of his leadership approach.
- Having spent his career serving as a CEO or Member of the Board for large public as well as start-up and growth companies, Joe brings a wealth of experience and demonstrated leadership in transformational business environments.
- In 2016, he founded siY, LLC (Be safe. Be Inspired. Be YOU), a company that helps leaders achieve strategic objectives in an environment where people can thrive.
- Strategy Facilitation
- Operational Planning & Execution
- Executive Development & C-Level Alignment
- Interim CEO & Full-Time Board Member
- BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
Joe has held executive leadership and board positions at well-known companies such as Standard Register and Sony Chemical Corporation. Additionally, Joe is on the Executive Advisory Board for NexPhase Capital, a private equity investment firm focused on middle-market companies. He also serves on the boards of Lion Group, OmniSYS, Heapy Engineering, JBM Envelope Company and Mary Queen of Angels Eldercare. He serves in an advisory role at CURA Homecare, and is on the advisory board for WPI Life Sciences.
He has authored several articles and is frequently called upon as a guest speaker. Check out these recent articles featuring Joe:
- A Force For Good: Future Focused Takeaways from TractionForce 2018
- The Time I didn’t Follow My Own Advice
Joe earned an MBA from Clark University in Worcester, MA. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and a Bachelor of Arts from College of the Holy Cross.
- Corporate Strategy
- Go-To-Market Positioning
- Business, Product, and Market Development
- Software Development and IT
- Culture Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Health, Safety, and Wellness
- Keynote Speaking
- Strategic Advising
- Hands-on approach
- Complex problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills