Business Development, Information Technology, and Government Market Consultant
Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Information Technology, and Government Market Consulting services. Examples of projects include:
- Large Fintech Company Government market strategy – help draft requirements and white papers, assist with RFP replies for web applications for DMV market.
- State Financial System modernization project- current document state, define new technology and business requirements, assist in drafting RFP.
- Regional print services company marketing plan for creating a national program for durable temporary license plates for State Motor Vehicle Agencies (DMV).
INTELLECTUAL TECHNOLOGY INC. Vice President-Sales and Marketing. (2013-2020) Executive Leader over the sales and marketing for a software company specializing in Motor Vehicle Agency (DMV) solutions. Established sales and marketing teams, developed product marketing strategies, designed the sales process and set up the CRM (Salesforce) used by Sales and Account Management.
STANDARD REGISTER: (Now Division of Taylor Communications)
Director, Government Market. (2010-2013). Corporate strategy and business development role managing the Government market and on the Innovation Team. In addition, managed the FedEx National contract and was on the FedEx Technology Industry Advisory Board.
Senior Marketing Manager. (2007-2010) Corporate marketing strategy role for the government market. The marketing team set up sales and marketing processes, market reporting, and updated sales, marketing, and account management processes.
Sales Director. Variety of sales roles for technology and print applications, such as marketing fulfillment, digital marketing, e-Commerce for printing, Electronic Documents, Intelligent Printing, Print Management, Secure Printing, Warehouse label printing and affixing, and Document imaging and scanning (OCR-ICR)
Indiana University- School of Business (Bloomington) Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Management.
- Business Development- sales process, sales techniques, and channel selling.
- Business strategy – strategic business plans, capital plans, and financial/capital models.
- Contracts & Proposals – drafting proposals, requirements (SOWs), and contracts.
- Data modeling- using data to create visual models, Power BI, GIS, graphs, and dashboards
- Market analysis- market trends, market sizing (TAM), competitive profiling, and key demographics.
- Marketing campaigns – creating both inbound and outbound campaigns.
- Process mapping- TQM, Six Sigma, Visio workflows, and designing.
- Security areas- document security, systems security, NASPO, and PCI requirements.
- Technology expertise- technology scoping and requirements, integrations, and topology design.